WORK WITH US
Want to gain hands on experience at world class events? Kicks Entertainment are regularly on the hunt for reliable, motivated, capable and honest staff. You can find current job opportunities listed below.
If there are no current job listings but you still want to get in touch, reach out via our Contact Us page here
MARKETING MANAGER KICKS ENTERTAINMENT (SPILT MILK)
The Marketing Manager (MM) develops and delivers the communication and marketing strategy across multiple events to create awareness that is converted into capacity attendance. The MM works closely with the Managing Director to develop marketing and communication strategy for each event, is responsible for project managing roll out and ensures systems are in place to assess and report on the success of campaigns. The MM must be able to work autonomously, be resilient, nimble and possess a capacity to pivot strategy when necessary. The MM will manage their own time and ensure all deadlines and budgets are met.
- A strong desire to live and breath music and music events
- Minimum one year experience in similar event marketing management role
- Experience in events and ability to excel in fast passed and high pressure situations
- An understanding of often unique hours required in events
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience using project management tools and apps
- Capable of managing budgets and meeting strict implementation deadlines
- Strong music knowledge and experience preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing or similar preferred