Social media competition
terms & conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Kicks Entertainment (ABN 58 155 382 326) PO Box 482, Dickson, Australian Capital Territory.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any instructions relating to the competition on the promoter’s website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the competition is open to all Australian residents.
- An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation.
- Employees of the promoter and any person associated with the competition, or with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The winning entries will be selected by the promotor.
- Decisions of the promoter is final and will be binding on each person who enters the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for any additional costs associated with use of the prize. The prize winner is responsible for all costs associated with using the prize including (if applicable) additional travel and/or transfer costs, expenses with respect to food and beverages, travel and medical insurance costs and spending money.
- The prize winner must be available to redeem the prize on the date stipulated by the promoter. If the prize winner is not able to redeem the prize on that date, the promoter may determine another prize winner in its discretion.
- No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable due to circumstances beyond the promoter’s control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- Unless advertised differently, the prize winner will be notified by social media by the promoter. Prizing will need to be collected from the Kicks Entertainment office or as directed by the promoter.
- You warrant that:
- all details provided with your entry are true and accurate;
- you have all necessary rights to grant the promoter the rights granted under These Terms and Conditions;
- use of your entry by the promoter, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will not infringe the rights of any third parties; and you will indemnify the promoter against any loss or damage resulting from any breach of these warranties.
- You acknowledge that the promoter is under no obligation to use your entry, and any reproduction and/or communication of your entry to the public by the promoter (in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) is at the complete discretion of the promoter.
- You agree that the promoter may use your personal details provided to the promoter for the purpose of conducting the competition. The promoter may disclose your personal information to its contractors, agents, any co-promoter and to State and Territory gaming departments, to assist in conducting this competition. Prize winners’ names may be published as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The promoter may also use your personal information for any promotional, marketing and publicity purposes of the promoter.
- If there is any event that prevents or hinders the promoter’s conduct of the competition or the promoter’s ability to deliver the prize/s to the prize winner/s, the promoter may, in its discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it at another time under the same conditions or select another winner.
- The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any failure of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the promoter will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit and the prize winner’s failure to comply with the terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party.